1. Aachi | Briyani Masala is a mix of aromatic and flavourful spices that adds a unique flavor to your dishes. This masala serves a dual purpose, as it can be used to add in both biryanis as well as pulav recipes. It’s the most magical and extraordinary mix of spices that is used mostly in Indian cuisine.
2.What does Aachi | Briyani Masala contain?
- 1 bay leaf or tej patta.
- 1 ½ tsp saunf or fennel seeds or sompu or sombhu.
- 2-star anise or biryani flower.
- 10 to 12 Green cardamom or elaichi.
- 2 Black cardamom or badi elaichi.
- 1 tsp Peppercorn or kali mirch.
- 5 pieces cinnamon or dalchini (2 inches each)
- 1 tbsp cloves or lavang. & more…