1. Kasuri Methi | Fenugreek Leaves refers to dried leaves of the fenugreek plant. It is an herb with a bitter but addictive taste. Used as a spice in Indian curries, sabzi, parathas its strong aroma and distinctive flavor fascinate the taste buds 2. Kasuri Methi | Fenugreek Leaves Fenugreek is an annual plant in the family Fabaceae, with leaves consisting of three small obovate to oblong leaflets. It is cultivated worldwide as a semiarid crop. Its seeds and leaves are common ingredients in dishes from the Indian subcontinent and have been used as a culinary ingredient since ancient times. 3. How to Make Kasuri Methi If the weather conditions are such that you cannot sun-dry the Kasuri Methi, then we have another trick for how to make Kasuri Methi at home. Here’s what you need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with some parchment sheet or silicon mat.
- Spread out the fenugreek leaves on the surface.
- Put the leaves to bake for about 6-8 minutes and keep stirring them after every 1-2 minutes for even heating.