Kimia Dates are a variety type of fresh (soft) Dates that is also famous as “Bam Dates”. This Date growing in Saravan and Iranshahr in Sistan and Baluchestan province and Bam, Jiroft, and Kahnuj cities of Kerman province. These cities are the main regions where Kimia grows.
These kinds of dates are a good source of vitamins like potassium that help to boost the nervous system and improve the speed of brain activity. Potassium in these dates also helps in controlling diarrhea. They contain soluble fiber that improves the functioning of the excretory system.
3. Health Benefits
- Promotes Healthy Digestion.
- Full of Beneficial Anti-Oxidants.
- Improves Brain Functionality.
- Facilitates Natural Labour.
- Improves Heart-Health.
- Prevents Microbial Infections.