1. Soya Beans, (Glycine max), also called soja bean or soya bean, annual legume of the pea family (Fabaceae) and its edible seed. The Soya Beans is economically the most important bean in the world, providing vegetable protein for millions of people and ingredients for hundreds of chemical products.
2. Here are the potential health benefits of Soya Beans.
- Soybean Helps Relieve Sleep Disorders.
- Soybean May Help Manage Diabetes.
- Soybean Help Improve Blood Circulation.
- Soybean Essential for Pregnancy.
- Soybean for Healthy Bones.
- Soybean Aids Healthy Digestion.
- Relieve Menopausal Symptoms.
- Soybean Improves Heart Health.