1. White Sesame seeds are flat, pear-shaped seeds with an off-white color. The seeds measure approximately 3 millimeters in length and are bulbous at one end, tapering down into a rounded point. The seeds can be easily crushed or ground in hand and have a high oil content, creating a paste.
2. What is the difference between sesame seeds?
3. Here are 15 health benefits of sesame seeds.
- Good Source of Fiber.
- May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides.
- Nutritious Source of Plant Protein.
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Support Healthy Bones.
- May Reduce Inflammation.
- Good Source of B Vitamins.
- May Aid Blood Cell Formation.