Himalaya Cucumber & Coconut Soap is one of the best and popular soaps used to get better skin. Order this product now at Nuevokart, and get it delivered to your doorstep by the next day.
Refreshing Cucumber Soap: Freshen you up. What it does: Himalaya’s Refreshing Cucumber Soap is ideal for rejuvenating and refreshing your skin. Blended together with the extracts of Nut Grass, Turmeric, Cucumber, and Coconut Oil, the soap tones your skin, leaving it soothed, nourished, and moisturized. Key ingredients: Nut Grass is used in treating skin-related ailments and helps to relieve itching. It also soothes and moisturizes the skin. Turmeric has been used as an antiseptic for centuries. The herb helps to even out your skin tone and complexion. It also helps to retain the skin’s elasticity and makes it more supple. Cucumber is an excellent toner as it immediately tightens open pores. The abundance of antioxidants and silica in cucumber rejuvenates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. Coconut Oil acts as an effective moisturizer for all skin types including dry skin. It also delays the onset of wrinkles and skin sagging which become prominent with age. Coconut Oil helps in treating various skin conditions including psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema.
- Blended together with the extracts of cucumber and coconut Oil
- The soap tones your skin, leaving it soothed, nourished, and moisturized
Key Benefits of Himalaya Cucumber & Coconut Soap
- A daily bathing bar that refreshes and rejuvenates your skin.
- Enriched with the goodness of Cucumber that has skin conditioning benefits and keeps the skin soft and smooth.
- Contains Coconut Oil that is loaded with moisturizing elements and is suitable for all skin types (including dry skin).
Directions for Use
- Apply the soap to your wet body.
- Rub gently using a loofah or sponge until it forms lathers.
- Rinse well with plain water.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Check the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.