1. What is Lavangam | Clove is the dried, unopened, nail-shaped flower buds of the evergreen tree Syzygium aromaticum. People use oils, dried flower buds, leaves, and stems to make medicine. Clove is used for upset stomach and as an expectorant. Expectorants make it easier to cough up phlegm. Clove oil is used for diarrhea, hernia, and bad breath
2. Surprising Health Benefits of Lavangam | Clove
- Contain important nutrients.
- High in antioxidants.
- May help protect against cancer.
- Can kill bacteria.
- May improve liver health.
- May help regulate blood sugar.
- May promote bone health.
- May reduce stomach ulcers.